Caravan Roadworthy & Gas Certificates
Phone Ian 0400 023 330
Caravan Safety (Roadworthy) Certificate
When Do I require a Safety (Roadworthy) Certificate?
- If you are selling a registered Caravan/Trailer in Queensland
- Transferring registration to a new owner
- Transferring registration from another state to Queensland
- Re-registering a unregistered Caravan/Trailer
- Selling or transferring registration & your Caravan/Trailer is over 750 kgs you will require a Safety (Roadworthy) Certificate
- If your Caravan/Trailer is fixed with a permanent plumbed gas system you will require a Gas Safety Certificate
Who is responsible for obtaining a safety certificate?
It is the seller’s legal responsibility to provide the Safety (Roadworthy) RWC certificate and complete any roadworthy related repairs required before the certificate can be issued.
You should never be persuaded to get your own Safety (Roadworthy) RWC certificate, as any repairs needed to obtain the certificate will be at your cost !
Requirements for Caravan/Trailer Safety Certificate
- Lights (stop, tail and indicators) Must be working
- Have a Registration Certificate or Renewal with the caravan
- Wheels &Tyres, Brakes
- Tow Couplings, Identification
- body and chassis, Suspension
If the Caravan or Trailer complies then, the Safety Certificate is issued
What happens if my caravan doesn’t pass?
Queensland Transport allows you 14 days from inspection date to make good the repairs. Once the repairs are completed, we will reinspect the caravan, for a fee of $80.00. If the repairs are completed then the Safety Certificate will be issued.
Caravans & Trailers Safety Certificate
You do not require a Safety Certificate for your trailer if it is under 750 kgs
If the Trailer or Caravan is NOT currently Registered or Is registered in another state other than Queensland, you are required to supply a HVRAS Inspection Report
New Registration Application (F3520) Forms can be downloaded from Queensland Transport’s website.
Download: Vehicle Registration Application
Caravan / RWC and Gas Safety Certificates
Caravan / Camper Trailer RWC and Gas Safety Certificate,
Caravan Safety / Roadworthy Certificate, Roadworthy & Gas Inspections or Mobile Caravan Service
We are a small family business that provide extremely prompt service Brisbane Northside & Sunshine Coast based business that performs thorough Mobile Safety (Roadworthy) Certificates, Gas Safety Certificates & HVRAS Inspections
We are a mobile inspection provider and are fully accredited, certified, qualified TMR, HVRAS Inspectors making registering your Caravan or Trailer in Queensland much easier. “We come to you” Ask about our discount price when combining a Mobile Caravan Safety RWC, Gas Certificate with a HVRAS,
Our services for mobile work offer from the Brisbane North through to the Sunshine Coast
- Camper Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- Car Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- Horse Floats
Brisbane North, Sunshine Coast,
For Caravan Roadworthy and Gas Certificates
To Book Please phone Ian 0400 023 330